Beretta constructed this upland vest with durability and comfort in mind – blaze panels on front and back are thornproof, mesh lining ensures breathability, and two easy to reach water bottle pockets were added to the traditional style design. Additionally, the vest features an exclusive CarbonFluo water-repellent treatment for dewy or foggy mornings afield.
- Made of durable, lightweight, and breathable cotton
- Treated with Beretta’s exclusive CarbonFluo water-repellent and stain-resistant finish
- High-visibility blaze orange, thornproof, diamond-stitched nylon panels
- Mesh lining to ensure breathability during active hunts
- Inside mesh pockets sized for Beretta’s Gel-Tec Recoil Reducer (sold separately)
- Two water bottle pockets on back, zippered pocket inside, two front flap pockets
- Pheasants Forever logo