A simple and classic dish you couldn’t mess up even if you tried! Perfect for leftovers or if you’re in a rush. We counted about twenty minutes from start to finish. Just use Excalibers awesome Mexicali Taco Seasoning and you’ll be sure to enjoy!
Recipe: Pheasant Tacos
Boneless skinless pheasant breast
Mexicali Taco Seasoning
Red bell pepper
Sriracha aioli from Terrapin Ridge Farms
- Slice pheasant breast into thin slices and then slice again cutting them in half width wise. This will help them cook quicker and make them easier to handle in your taco.
- In a pan heat a small amount of olive oil and sauté your onion and add your sliced pheasant breast.
- Add as much of the Mexicali Taco Seasoning as desired, this seasoning adds some heat but gets most of its flavor from paprika and cumin, rather than from peppers.
- Cook until the pheasant is browned and fully cooked throughout.
While your pheasant is cooking
- Follow the instructions to prepare your taco shells in the oven or microwave.
- Slice peppers and tomatoes into small pieces
- Place all ingredients in their own serving bowl or dish
Add desired ingredients and enjoy!